What Is Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Order Management?
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Order Management automates and manages the life cycle of an order — from the moment a customer places an order to delivery to post-sales service. It ensures highly efficient and accurate order capture, order validation, order release, shipment confirmation and customer communication.
SAP-Integrated Order Management an integral part of Salesforce and interoperates with Salesforce accounts, products, opportunities, quotes and even the customer self-service solutions: experience cloud and commerce cloud.
However, it also seamlessly connects to SAP to live price orders, calculate tax and shipping fees, validate orders or to provide real-time visibility into available quantities.
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Order Management Features
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Order Management ensures consistent, efficient order management across all sales channels, enabling businesses to deliver on customer expectations and boost profits. Detailed and comprehensive features, deep SAP real-time transactional integration, dashboards and reports give you the tools you need to effectively monitor and scale your operations.
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Order Management Solution
The SAP-integrated Quotes and Orders solution is a collection of ready-to-use Overcast Components to create SAP quotes and sales orders based on SAP business rules – all from within Salesforce.
Create reliable and professional quotes and sales orders in Salesforce that adhere to SAP customizing and pricing rules and perform SAP product availability (ATP) checks before sending to your customers. SAP is updated in real-time and business rule errors from SAP are shown to the Salesforce user. If your product is configurable, optionally use Salesforce CPQ to manage all product configurations based on SAP variant configurations.
The highly customizable Overcast solution ensures that end-to-end business processes are working seamlessly across Salesforce and SAP. It can be installed and customized within days to customer-specific requirements.
- Sales employees have to ask another backoffice employee to create quotations and confirm orders
- Employees have to maintain order details both in Salesforce and in SAP in parallel
- Customers have to wait for a long time for quotes and order/delivery confirmation
- Customer facing employees can create quotations and orders themselves, in minutes and in high quality
- Quotes and Orders can be processed directly in Salesforce and linked to its opportunity to track the entire sales process
- Salesforce CRM and SAP ERP processes work in harmony, previous SAP investments are leveraged.