What Is Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Customer 360?
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Customer 360 isa native Salesforce solution that enables complete Customer 360 views across Salesforce, SAP and any other connected system – 100% inside of Salesforce. Displayed within the Salesforce user interface in a browser or on your mobile device.
The data remains in SAP but is retrieved and displayed within the Salesforce UI in real-time. This data virtualization approach simplifies integration and only data that needs to be copied, will be copied between the systems.
Turn Salesforce into a true real-time portal for all your business systems and provide your sales teams all the information on their customers, regardless of whether that information is stored in Salesforce, SAP or any other system.
“The solution offers great real-time components showing up-to-date information from SAP in Salesforce without the need to copy the data from one system to the other. They offer a great service level, whenever you have a question, you can reach out to the people at Vigience, and they will help you solve the issues.”
Marketing Coordinator at Beyers Koffie
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Customer 360 Features
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Customer 360 ensures that your sales teams have immediate, consistent and live access to Customer 360 related data across all of SAP and beyond. The solution is installed into Salesforce in hours, has zero footprint on your SAP system (no change required at all) and is ready-to-use productively right away.
Vigience Overcast SAP-Integrated Customer 360 Solution
The SAP-integrated Customer 360 solution is a collection of ready-to-use Overcast Components for companies wanting to get a true end-to-end 360-degree view of your customer in order to provide faster and better customer service.
Access real-time SAP order, invoice and delivery data, quote history, pricing details, and more – all without leaving your everyday Salesforce CRM workspace.
Connect non-SAP data sources as well to get a complete overview – a single view of everything relevant across multiple systems.
- Users have to call somebody or login to multiple systems in order to look up information
- Customers have to wait for a long time to get information or even wait for a call-back
- Users have to access multiple software solutions and be trained in multiple systems (e.g. Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Users get a complete customer view, not only business card information and activity logs but now including information such as order status or invoice details.
- Users can perform 100% of their work in Salesforce
- Customers are serviced much faster than before