Release Notes Vigience Overcast Winter 2023
Overcast API Management
Execution of Real-Time Scenarios via Web Service
With the Winter 2023 release, Overcast real-time Integration Scenarios can be called from non-Salesforce 3rd party frontends and systems of engagement via RESTful web services.
Execution of Overcast Components via Web Service
Overcast Components can be called from non-Salesforce systems via RESTful web services.
Running a Component through the Overcast API Management requires users to be permissioned with at least one custom permissions.
Overcast Components, Component Builder and Component Framework
- On popups, the Overcast Components now show display a spinner to show that a process is ongoing and to prevent closing it before the operation is finished.
- Navigation Settings: It is now possible to specify that the target is opened in a new browser tab.
- Support for Arrays as custom component parameters.
- Sales Order Management Poster:
- Improved product search in Sales Order Poster – select entry without mouse.
- Address retrieved from SAP is shown in one-time address editor dialog as reference.
- Support for navigation between items in a dialog is supported by Delivery Schedules in Sales Order Poster as well.
- Sales Order Simulation validation against SAP business rules can be executed on change of a partner role.
- Values from MESSAGETABLE can be used for in warning messages, in addition to RETURN_x values
- A workflow output option is added to skip Integration Scenario call in workflow component
- Support variables in URLs for action buttons to allow dynamic calls and navigation.
- Color-highlighting of warnings/errors on input fields.
Overcast Salesforce Flows Integrations
- Allow to create a dynamic query predicate from a flow.
- Trigger multiple data synchronization scenarios from a flow in a specific order.
New Overcast Components
- SAP Enhanced Sales Order Management (Real Time) – Create and update sales orders in SAP
- SAP Attachments (Real Time) – view and download files attached to SAP documents.
- SAP Attachments ArchiveLink (Real Time) – view and download files linked with ArchivLink
- Support connections to PostgreSQL databases
- Various optimizations to the OData adapter to improve support for SAP Business One.
- SAP Adapter – Now users can select fields of Structure and Table for BAPI scenario at activating and thus reduce the amount of data that is processed in Salesforce and improve performance of scenario executions.
- Unencrypted connections to SAP (having no SNC configuration) can be denied from SAP by disabling SAP profile parameters, “snc/accept_insecure_rfc” and “snc/accept_insecure_cpic”. By this change, the SNC configuration is also applied to all operations to SAP (before it was applied to real-time scenario only).
- Minor bug fixes