Release Notes Vigience Overcast Spring 2023
Overcast Components, Component Builder and Component Framework
- New styling option for detail views –: settings for auto, comfy and compact. Auto is the default value;, it is using the user’s Salesforce configuration .
- New option to display validation error messages as tooltip instead of toast messages. For backward compatibility, it is by default switched off.
- Enhanced navigation options
- Performance improvements on list views with tabs
- Allow system administrators to control access to the Overcast Component Framework design-time tools and runtime components.
- Support for displaying the time part of a Datetime field in the Real-time Data Explorer
- Improved Japanese translations.
- Support for SAP DMS/DVS in the SAP Attachments Component
Overcast Salesforce Flows Integration
- New flow template to handle Overcast platform events.
- New option doNotRollback was added to the Apex action in flows. When set to true, no exception is raised, instead “success” is returnedreturned, and the flow continues.
- Upsert support for OData was added via the connection string parameter useupsert=true. If used, Overcast will automatically determine whether the request is for an insert or an update .
On nested requests, this is done on all entities.
- Support for operations having collection input/output
- Support for passing ETag value to an operation as If-Match header
New Overcast Components
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Replication (Data Synchronization)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Item Replication (Data Synchronization)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Invoice History (Real Time)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Order History (Real Time)
- Overcast Servers are upgraded to NCo to 184.108.40.206
- Improved error handling in the case of an invalid TLS cert
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance improvements