Technical Writer and Content Manager
Vigience Tokyo (ask for remote work option)
Vigience is a specialized Salesforce ISV partner that enables advanced, highly connected Salesforce solutions. We provide “true real-time connectivity” between Salesforce and any on-premise systems-of-records (SOR). We believe that the state-of-the-art enterprise software architecture in the coming decades will consist of the Salesforce platform as a dynamic system-of-engagement (SOE) on top of SAP S/4HANA as the system-of-record (SOR) that powers all key business processes. We further believe that one can only empower people to work and interact in new ways when frontend applications like Salesforce are deeply integrated with core backend processes and data. To make that all possible, Vigience develops, implements and distributes its unique product called “Overcast”.
Vigience is an engineering-driven organization and its employees are top software developers and consultants with in-depth developer-level knowledge of Salesforce & SAP. Most are either former SAP developers & architects from SAP development or come from other strong engineering backgrounds.
Vigience developers and consultants work with Vigience customers, their implementation partners and Salesforce employees on a daily basis. They not only develop & implement Overcast but also often act as solution architects in some of the most interesting global enterprise software projects in the world today.
- Write clear and concise for Vigience’s internal and external audiences
- Develop technical engineer- or consultant-facing documentation as well as executive summaries
- Democratize the documentation process across stakeholders, sometimes serving as an editor for contributing authors
- Work with product managers and engineers to shape the entirety of the Vigience technical documentation library
- Continually improve document quality, organization, and harmonization
- Experience working directly with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to help document products and features
- Experience writing and editing all common forms of technical documentation (procedures, conceptual guides, technical specifications, and tutorials)
- Experience with structured authoring, along with wiki environments and diagramming tools
- Ability to identify and address broad content management strategies and also deliver tactical work on individual documents and projects
- Ideally, basic knowledge of Salesforce CRM and SAP
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT VIGIENCE
- Work with top software engineers and grow with them
- Work on a global SaaS product in a friendly and supportive work environment
- We will invest in you and train you to reach your professional goals
- Competitive compensation package and flexible working hours
If you would like to join our people and share our ambition, we would love to hear from you.
Please attach your CV and covering letter to Asako Fukuda firstname.lastname@example.org.